I know a boy who is a hopeless romantic. He has been and I am pretty sure might always be! Looking up the definition on google and reading through all the definitions I am starting to think it's not such a bad thing! What I know is that some lucky lady is going to find herself quite the catch someday!
This boy I am talking about is McKade Bryan Matayoshi ad he is 7. Since the time he was in preschool he has always had a crush. And when he has a crush it is not a quick little ordeal! The first girl he liked for 2.5 years. They had it all planned out when they were going to get married and go on Indiana Jones adventures! When the two of them parted ways to different schools so did their "love". Next came the next door neighbor girl! I have blogged about them in the past. This "relationship" lasted at least a year until Mckade stated he just had to "let her go" because another boy in the class liked her and he just couldn't fight over her. Lol.
Recently there has been a new development in the love saga of my sons life. This one comes in the way of one Miss Natalie Humphrey! And boy is he smitten. I am thinking he has got a thing for the blondes! For the past two days McKade and Natalie have been exchanging love notes. I captured one of them.
Oh my hopeless romantic son! You have such a tender loving heart. Love u to pieces my boy!
- I blogged this using Blogpress on my iPhone!
2 comments:
That is so adorable..
May the Romanticness never fad!
OH my gosh! So funny! Cute
-Kim
Post a Comment