And she asked "why is McKade carrying a spatula in this pic?"
It's something I had totally forgotten until now. One of those little things in my memory that had faded with time.
When McKade was 2 he had an obsession with spatulas. He had to have one all the time. Everywhere he went. He even slept with one! Kind of a silly thing but to a 2 yr old it was the coolest toy EVER!
My parents took him to Utah to meet the soon to be in laws at the time.(picture above) The first thing Kade did was search the kitchen drawers for a spatula. (apparently his mom forgot to pack one). The Jones' took it in good humor and they let McKade carry it around for that week.
I am grateful for the picture my sister found. And I am grateful for Facebook and blogging as a way to record and journal the little but important things about my kids, family, and life.
And gosh! He is just so cute carrying that spatula! Lol....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment