May 24, 2012

Tricky weather

Never underestimate what you think is going to end as a beautiful sunny spring day in Washington.






After we left Mckade's baseball practice it was sunny but in the distance loomed some serious thunderstorm clouds. I am so glad I don't live in tornado country! However I have one child who is VERY afraid of natural disasters and stormy weather. Even the thought gets him into a panic. It didn't help when we were stopped at the light that a very bright flash of lightening lit up the sky. I had to then answer questions all the way to my parents house about what would happen if lightening hit our car, etc. etc.

Anyway, we are going camping tomorrow for the memorial day weekend. Should be fun! The weather forecast is promising. Sunny and in the 70's. Yes folks, we really do embrace the warmth of 70 degree weather ANY chance we get! Yay!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: