Okay. I swear that I by far have the best chocolate chip recipe ever! McKade and I love making them just about every day I swear! They just turn out so delicious...softer in the middle and sort of crispy around the edges....not to mention the cookie dough is excellent, which I've always thought was the better part of any cookie anyway. So I decided to share this rad recipe with all you whom I know will also take pleasure out of them like I do.....
2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
Beat together until creamy
2 eggs
4 tsp vanilla
Add to mixture and beat until creamy
4 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
Beat until mixed good.
1 package chocolate chips or more (if you want it more chocolatey)
Put small spoonfuls on baking sheet and bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
ENJOY!!! and let me know how you like them!!!!
3 comments:
Yum! I'm going to try them.. I love your new blog look!
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! There is a reason we are related!
okay... I tried them and they ARE great. I especially loved the dough- yummy
Post a Comment