So I wanted to check my email and thought if I put a movie on for the boys they would at least stay in the TV room instead of climbing all over me.
So you know that it is almost impossible for a 4 and 2 year old to be quiet...but all the sudden the house was extremely quiet. I let it slide for about 5 minutes figuring they were just really into Finding Nemo. Then I realized it was just abnormally quiet....Time to go check.
This is what I found.
Well, as silly as it was, I don't think Daddy is gonna be thrilled when he goes to get his ice cream tonight!
Oh the joys of having boys!
3 comments:
That is funny. I sure they enjoyed the icecream. I saw Uncle Matt and Aunt Afton yesterday. They are on there way home.
ROFL! That is SO something my boys would have done. And I love the pics.
I wanna watch movies with THEM!
Post a Comment