1. As a comment on my blog, write a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I will assume you are playing the game and I will come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you on my comments.
Now, Let's play!
4 comments:
My very first memory of you is the first time you guys came to our ward and McKade was a baby. My mom was visiting us and we kept playing with McKade in sac. mtg. and my mom ended up talking you into giving him up to her. I thought "Oh my heck this lady is gonna think we're CRAZY!" (see, I come by my baby obsession honestly!)
My favorite memory of you however, is when I was called as primary president and I was praying about who to call as counselors and your name was as clear as ever to me. We didn't know eachother at the time but I knew then that we would be great frineds!
This remembering thing is hard. I am sitting here trying to remember the first time I met you or the first time we hung out! Was it a girls night out? Was it at Burger King? I can't remember?!? I do remember that I came away from one of our outings and I told my husband that you were really easy to talk to and it was nice to hang out with someone who gets as frustrated with her kids as I do with mine. Now, I miss you and I am gonna go have a good cry and feel all better. Luvs!!
Since you didn't have the Memories thing posted on your blog I will write my memory about you on mine. Likewise, I first remembered you when you and your mom were playing with McKade in sacrement. And I really honestly didn't think you were crazy...very friendly in fact (and I was totally nervous to be at a new ward where I didn't know anyone). However, the memory that I think sticks with me is after our first or second presidency meeting at the church (I think we were cleaning the closet or something) you invited me out to lunch and we went to Taco Del Mar. You were super easy to talk to and I knew we would be great friends. It's been tons of fun!
P.S. That memory is about RENE!
Post a Comment