August 19, 2010

Sprinkler Park Fun!

In July my friend Amanda and I got together and had fun with our kids at the sprinkler park. Its a fun little park all fenced in from the road. The water however is FREEZING! Amanda has Zane who was 2 at the time but has since turned 3. He and Molly will be going to preschool together. She also has Jake who was almost 6 months at the time. He is such a cutie. I tried to hold him but Molly got EXTREMELY jealous. Not sure what she will do if we ever have another baby.....


Tanner
Zane
Amanda and Zane
Tanner
Miss Molly

Darn I dont have any pics of Jake. He is sure cute though! And the kids had a ton of fun playing. Although Zane kept looking longingly at the outdoor pool next door....maybe next time Zane buddy!

No comments: