October 14, 2010

My Little Punkins

Today Molly's preschool went to the Pumpkin Patch at Parkerosa Farms. It's a quaint little farm with a country store and a tractor ride and a little petting farm. Last year they also had a corn maze but this year they didn't....people just didn't have luck with corn this year....ours got about 2 feet tall is all...lol.

Anyway, here are a few pics. Molly of course wouldn't let me get a good shot of her. She picks and chooses when and where I can take a picture it seems...

PUNKIN #1
PUNKIN #2

We had fun. Next week we are headed off to another pumpkin patch as a family. I am sure I will have more pics.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Cute 'punkins'!! The patch that we usually go to hadly has any this year. Not a good year for a lot of people!!