It's been way too long since I have blogged and I have some catching up to do. I posted previously that we had our family pics done by the great and wonderful BriAnne Huwe of BriAnne Huwe Photography! She was amazing to take the challenge of photographing my kids. They DO NOT like family picture time. I am not sure if I have mentioned before but family picture day is probably THE most stressful day for me out of the entire year! Here are a bunch of the pics she did....not all but several. And I added my little tidbit comments under most.
Tanner. She got so many pics of Tanners personality. So many different expressions.... This is the "Life is hysterical" face.
I cherish this face
Me and my girl
If only they loved eachother like this all the time!
The "cheeser grin" face...
The "I'm up to something" face...
My little schoolboy...
Looking studdly McKade!
My honey and I
Lead Me, Guide Me, Walk Beside Me....
Swinging Fun
The "I'm proud of myself" face...
Molly LOVES to swing!
Gram's Honey Girl
My Boys
Mommy's Little Princess Girl
The Boys
My Family
Once upon a time there was a boy who only went by the name of Indiana Jones...well he grew and he grew and he decided he could no longer be Indi....so he hung up his hat, his pouch, and his whip....and he became Luke Skywalker.....
McKade....Quit growing up so fast darn it!
I said Stop...growing...up!
Yuck. Tanner just HAD to find a snake!
He better never bring one of those things in the house.....!
7 years and counting!
Here come the Matayoshi's!
Lovin Life!
So I know that was picture overload but it was so nice to have them taken. :-) Thanks Bri...you did awesome!





























2 comments:
You all look beautiful!!
love the pictures!
Post a Comment