September 21, 2010

Sneak Peak

We just had our family pictures taken by my friend BriAnne Huwe who actually lives in the Tri-Cities area but has family over here, thus visits often. Thank goodness she has kids around the same ages and distance between each kid as I do, because she knows how to handle them...and when it comes to family pictures my kids are DEFINITELY a handful!  Anyway, she posted a sneak preview of 3 pics on her website http://www.briannehuwephotography.com/ . Here is a pic of Molly I just wanted to share. So sweet isn't she. The most common question we get about Molly is "are those curls real?" yes indeed they are. I want them to stay forever...but it's highly unlikely they will....it would be too good to be true. We'll see. Anyway, when I get more pics I will show them off. Cuz that's what you do with pics right?


I was lucky to get any of Molly alone...she wasn't so cooperative. She is really clingy to me...so most of the pics I'm holding her. It was stressful but what can you do....

2 comments:

Rene said...

That picture is so adorable! I love love love her hair! Those curls are perfect!
I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! dumb job!
Have fun in Hawaii!

Kimberchap said...

So pretty! What a gorgeous picture!