September 14, 2010
Asleep At Heaven's Gate....OTH
I have a whole list of tv shows I love. That's a whole other blog entry. Tonight however is SEASON 8 premiere of ONE TREE HILL. I was hesitant going into watching Season 7 (which since we don't have cable I have to wait for it to come out on netflix...which takes forever!) Anyway, as I was saying I was hesitant since they took both Payton and Lucus out of the show. I figured it would just flop from there. Oh no. From the very first episode of Season 7 there was so much drama and they brought in Quinn and Clay. Can I just say that I love these two. Quinn is, well, basically totally dang hot! and Clay is super boyish cute! and they are so cute together. I am so glad I finished the season JUST in time for the premiere TONIGHT! Last seasons cliff hanger with crazy Katie shooting Clay and Quinn is driving me nuts. TONIGHT I will find out who lives....I hope they both do...but what are the odds. Stupid Crazy Katie....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, first I used to be so addicted to this show, but now I am just waiting till its over so I can plow through all the seasons!
Anyways, thanks for what you said on our blog! I felt really embarrassed to be swimming in front of you! The class sounds awesome, Jesse really wants help too, but we aren't members, can we pay just for the classes? And we really should hang out sometime. We are starting back up Thursday Top Model Day at my house with Heidi and Stacie if you want to come. Call Heidi for more info if this interests you!
Wow what a long comment!
Oh and if you didn't know, this is Tressa! I just got your comment on my other blog. I definitely would like to hang out with the kids, anywhere is fine! I was going to talk to you at church today, but assumed one of the kids was sick, since Molly seemed to have a bit of a runny nose. Anyways, we are still planning for Thursdays too, you can call me also (360) 388-6161
And I love your Cheddar Challenge Pic!
Post a Comment