March 7, 2012

10 Things To Tell

So I have been incredibly busy lately. Here is 10 things to tell ya!

10. McKade had a chest X-ray and was diagnosed with pneumonia on Sunday night. Poor guy!

9. I have been trying to get motivated with my crafty stuff because Country Chicks is in May. May 4 & 5! Do come!

8. I have been swimming Mon, Wed, Fridays, and some sat to get ready for PNA Champs.

7. Addicted to Pinterest....need I say more!?

6. We were asked to do vinyl for a business' front door! We are excited about this first time job!

5. I quit my job at the college and miss some of the people I worked with a lot but I do love staying home with Molly!

4. McKade starts T-ball tomorrow. Hope the weather improves!

3. Amanda & I are still couponing here and there. It really is saving me a lot of money! I love free or almost free food.

2. Preparing for girls camp...since I am the leader....hmmm. Lol.

1. I recently met my SIL daughter who she was reunited with after 18 years. Lei is absolutely beautiful and we are so blessed to have her in our family now.

Anyway. I hope everyone is great!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: