March 24, 2012

The Hunger Games: My Thoughts!

My best friend Cheree and I braved the cold weather and teenage energy and went and stood in line for the midnight show. It was cold and our toes went numb but it was lovely being able to talk and just spend time with her!


So here are my thoughts on the movie.

#1 I loved it! It has been a long time since I read the book which may have actually been in my favor as I didn't remember quite as much stuff that should have been in the movie.

#2 they didn't put Gale in the movie nearly enough and I felt his and katniss relationship was a big part of the first part of the book. And let's face it. He is pretty darn cute!

#3 The Capital was EXACTLY like I imagined. I mean EXACTLY!!! The people. The clothes. The place.

#4 Ceasar. They could not have picked a better host. And Effie. Castes perfectly!

#5 I liked that every so often they had a moment that hit hard. The moments were Prim gets her name picked. The scene where Rue had died and Katniss had saluted the cameras to district 11. And a few others.

#6 I think that The movie was great until Peeta and Katnis came out of the cave an then it felt like the rest of the movie was rushed and the finale was suddenly there.

#7 Loved it!

#8 can't wait for the next movie.

In the meantime. Mirror Mirror come out on Friday and Molly and seen the preview several times and tells me she needs me to take her to see the REAL snow white movie. I am also excited that Julia Roberts is in it!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: