July 2, 2012

And on that farm there are some chickens!!!

So I am now officially a farm girl. Because I have chickens! I have to totally give appreciation to my dad for helping me build a chicken coop. It was great bonding time also for he and I. So here is just a picture story of our little adventure building the coop. It all started with just a picture off the net.























































The chickens love their new home and space. I am so thankful I was able to help my dad with this project and I am looking forward to when those chickens lay their first golden eggs :)

- Posted By Brook

2 comments:

Chapman family said...

That's not a coop... that's a cathedral :).

Amanda said...

This is a awesome experience for your kids! I love that they get to learn where food comes from and how to care for those chickens! You guys are creating a awesome life for those kiddos!