Garlic just happens to pretty much be THE main ingredient in my diet. I LOVE it. I am pretty sure I could sweat it...so I might just smell like chlorinated garlic if you walk by me at the gym. I say this because I pretty much have chlorine permeated in my skin...
Anyway...although I am sure I have the raunchiest breath for a few days post a garlic crave its all worth it to me.
So how do I roast my garlic?
Turn oven on to 400.
Shed garlic of any loose skin.
Cut tops off garlic bulbs so the cloves are visible.
Drizzle until covered with olive oil. And I sprinkle a little salt.
Wrap each bulb in tim foil.
Cook 35 to 40 minutes.
Take a small spoon or knife and dig out the softened garlic cloves.
Rub on bread and Wah lah!
If you're a garlic lover you hafta try it!
- Posted By Brook
2 comments:
I have this awesome little dish with lid that is made for roasting garlic. Elephant garlic smeared on bread is my favorite thing to eat! YUM!
G and I cut a deal when we started dating..
We don't skip onions and garlic!!
Some of the best stuff on earth!
Post a Comment