SIMPLY B
Ashley, Me, Brittney & Tori (not pictured)
(My three sisters who have stood by me with so much love & support.)
I know it's been a really long time since I blogged. And really, blogging has sort of gone out of style but I made a goal with myself that I would continue my blog just for the sake of recording memories and such.
So why have I been so busy? In January I made some necessary decisions that ended one chapter in my life but opened a whole new one. With this change Simply B (my small business) was created. And I have to say that it's the best decision I could have made. I have grown from the past trials placed before me, developed new relationships I may have never taken a chance on before, and most of all I am learning to trust again.
Simply B is just the beginning of a dream that every day is growing larger and larger. I have so many plans and aspirations...the first being to make sure whatever I do I am able to stay at home and work while my children are young.
I am sure as I continue to blog you will hear more and more about my business as it's a huge part of my life now. The circumstances weren't easy getting here, but the future definitely looks brighter.
(My three sisters who have stood by me with so much love & support.)
I know it's been a really long time since I blogged. And really, blogging has sort of gone out of style but I made a goal with myself that I would continue my blog just for the sake of recording memories and such.
So why have I been so busy? In January I made some necessary decisions that ended one chapter in my life but opened a whole new one. With this change Simply B (my small business) was created. And I have to say that it's the best decision I could have made. I have grown from the past trials placed before me, developed new relationships I may have never taken a chance on before, and most of all I am learning to trust again.
Simply B is just the beginning of a dream that every day is growing larger and larger. I have so many plans and aspirations...the first being to make sure whatever I do I am able to stay at home and work while my children are young.
I am sure as I continue to blog you will hear more and more about my business as it's a huge part of my life now. The circumstances weren't easy getting here, but the future definitely looks brighter.

No comments:
Post a Comment