May 1, 2014

Roxy... Did it again....

So the neighbor called and said the other neighbors dog had roxy pinned down and was biting her neck and she thought Roxy was dead. She said her eyes were bugging out and she wasn't moving even after the other dog ran away. For about 3 minutes or so. Then she got up and seemed disoriented and stuff a little and had blood on her face. Matt thought she was fine. Last night I was able to take a look at her and noticed her eyes seems puffy. Saw this...





- Texted the pics to my amazing cousin Al who is a vet And explained she had been in a fight and she said it was consistent with choking trauma. So today I took her to the vet so I wouldn't feel so nervous and she did have choking trauma along with lacerations around her Jowels but the good news is Roxy will be ok. That dog is costing us a fortune! As for why the dogs got into it I don't know because all the dogs pal around each other. Who knows! I think maybe we will build that fence this summer...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: