Molly turned 1 on November 19! In Hawaii they celebrate the first birthday by throwing a luau....since we live in Washington but WISH we lived in Hawaii, we thought we would do the same. (the effects aren't quite the same during the middle of November in WA...) But we tried our best!
Part of the Feast!
The Tiki Bar is Open! Drinks on the House!
Princess Molly waiting to start chowing
Her Plumeria B-day cake....okay...I tried on the Plumeria...give me credit for that!
Testing the Treats
And Loving it!
Present Time! A Hula Hut from the Matagi Family! Thanks!
A Hat from Auntie Kim, Uncle Bry, & Cousin Jax! Thanks!
Molly also got an ADORABLE red sweater outfit from Gram & Papa. A great purple hooded bath towel from Uncle Brandon, Auntie Sarah and Cousins Sterling & Hyrum. Finally a water baby doll from Mommy, Daddy, McKade & Tanner. (I couldn't get a picture of her and her baby doll cuz she was jealous of the doll...especially if Mommy picked it up!)
Molly's Little Luau was SOOOO much fun! We can't wait to actually go to the real place sometime soon!
Hau ' oli La Hanau Molly! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
4 comments:
Wow- you went all out Brook! It looks fantastic! Happy Birthday little Molly.
Brook, you are incredibly creative and talented! So I finally am going to blog too, I think. So just wanted to stop by and give you my blog address. http://mrshamby.blogspot.com/ I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. I figured I'd just write about anything and everything...
Cool looking party! Good job! I love it! And Molly is SO CUTE!!
Wow! That turned out great! I'm so sad we couldn't make it! It doesn't seem possible that Molly is 1 already!
Post a Comment