November 30, 2008

Molly's Long Thanksgiving Day....

Molly started out the day happy as a clam in her cute new outfit from the new Gymboree Outlet (gosh, I LOVE that place!)

Check out the bows too! I actually got them to stay!
Molly found a fake pickle in the playroom and started to drool just thinking about it!
She's been walking along the furniture for almost a month now. She is going to be a girl on the go when the independent walking starts.....yikes!
This spot has always been a favorite for my kids at Gram's house. The Spice Rack....
Note: As Gram always says, "people are more important than things..."
Do you think she says this when there's a huge mess?
Molly having her "just one of the guys" time...
After a long Thanksgiving day...Molly shows who she is thankful for....
We love our Princess Molly!


Another Note: I do like to blog about my boys. Unfortunately at their ages 2 and 4, it's become almost an impossible task to capture a good quality picture. Typically they end up blurry or even more blurry....if you can imagine.


Also, to date....since Gymboree Outlet has opened I have bought 6 outfits. And those are complete outfits with all the cute accessories, etc. Well, some of them have been for the boys too. I love that store...but I'm thinking my bank account is really going to hate it. Yikes!





1 comment:

Rene said...

hello... busy blogger! Fun to read all that you've been up to. I feel like I haven't seem you much lately! We need to get together.