November 9, 2008

Something about me....

There is something about me a lot of you might not know. I really love to write. I'm definately an ametuer, and I'm definately no where near writing a book. I have always had a love for writing since I was in 4th grade. If we were asked to write a short two page story...mine would be a 20 page book. Often times when I'm cleaning the house or driving down the road I contemplate possibly ideas in my head of a different book I could write. However, I never have really sat down and started typing. Who has time when you have a 4 year old, a 2 year old, and an 11 month old.....yah, I know....see what I mean?

Maybe someday....

4 comments:

Clarissa said...

Hey, we have that in common. I have actually started a few books, but that is as far as it has gotten. Maybe when all the kids are grown and out of the house we can see those ideas of ours become realities!!! I think that is why I love this whole blog thing. It gives me a little chance to write...something.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know this about you! Why did you never mention it?

When you get to the point where you want to do something with it, let me know. I might know someone who can help. :-)

Unknown said...

To Katrina:

Yah, I generally keep it within the family. Plus, I just absolutly have NO TIME! I'm not the type who can sit down and write a sentence to be interrupted by little children. It's way too frusturating.

Not sure my so-called "hobby" will ever go very far. But if for some far off reason I become a Stephenie Meyer of the future with a totally creative and unique idea...I'll let you know. Don't cross your fingers. lol. But I could use any helpful hints....and a good honest critique...and a mentor....SOMEDAY. :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, when someday comes, you know where to find me. :-)

And HEY! Congrats on scoring the preview tickets!!!!