Recently I have found myself in a bit of road rage. Like over the holidays....holy cow, the stupidity of drivers! There are far too many encounters during this time to even begin to describe....I still get irked thinking about my kids lives in jeopardy because someone is trying to pass someone and is in my lane heading straight for me and at the last second jerks back over...Oh the stupidity! I blame it on the lack of brain cells that a great population of lewis county folks lack due to the relation of Lewis County ALSO being one of the largest meth per capita places ever.....yep...that's right!
This evening we were headed into town and our hwy is 55 mph. So why were we going 25-30 the whole 5 miles into the freeway? Some idiot in a recycled school bus was in the lead and I was one of about 20 cars inching their way behind. I griped and complained and mumbled and groaned the whole way.
So then after we left Walmart and were headed to my parents house we were behind a minivan (and I'm going out on a limb here to guess that it certainly was not a young minivan mom like myself...I drive normal....) since the driver was inching through the intersection at approximately 1 mph....UGH! You have got to be kidding me. Yes, we barely made it through before the light turned red....so of course I was very verbally exclaiming my frusturations "COME ON PEOPLE. LETS GET A MOVE ON IT HERE!"
So McKade, My sweet little McKade pipes up. "Mom. They can't hear you!"
DOH! Why didn't I think of that?

1 comment:
This actually makes me laugh out loud!!! I just love the things kids say.
Post a Comment