January 4, 2010

Santa paid us a little visit....

I Love Christmas. I love the Spirit of Christmas. I love the true meaning of Christmas. I love Christ and all His sacrifice so we could be here. I love that my kids love Christmas and know its a special time and are learning the spiritual part but also the fun part. It makes Christmas the best time of year!











Molly asked Santa for a new baby doll.


Tanner asked Santa for a Trio Castle


McKade asked Santa for Lego Indiana Jones Temple of Doom.




I got Matt a chainsaw


Matt got me a netbook. I haven't actually recieved it yet. It's on order and I think it's a Dell. This is just a pic I stole off the internet.


My biggest suprise of all....this is where I will be with my family in March or April. I say it's a suprise because we had decided not to go this year but I was totally bummed because I LOVE Hawaii (it's so warm there!)....but then on Christmas Eve Matt handed me an envelope with trip plans....CANT WAIT!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hawaii and a new computer!!!! I am so jealous! If there are any trips to be had in this house I do all the planning, Josh just isn't internet savy enough for such a big task!!! It looks like such a fun day for your family. My favorite part is looking around the hosue at the HUGE mess of wrapping paper, boxes and goodies and doing NOTHING about it because it's Christmas! It's more important to sit and watch your kids enjoy themselves.
I am off to the doctor now...maybe a baby soon. Today is the big due date and not one single sign of a baby yet.... Im a little on the grouchy side!!!!