December 31, 2009

Tanner...

My sister in law reminded me the other day how cute Tanner was as a baby. I hadn't looked through pics for awhile but I did yesterday, and I am a bit bias but she is right. He was a cute baby and has stayed a cute kid. The pic we really like I don't have on the computer. It was taken at a photo shop but he's wearing this totally cute fuzzy blue bear outfit....anyway, here are a bunch of pics of Tanner over the last 4 years.


Just born!

Snuggling with big brother

His smile melts me

Happy baby


with Gramma Moshi



Enjoying his very first sucker! He LOVED it!


And the same day, watching Elmo for the very first time! He LOVED that too!

First Trip to Hawaii

Day Out With Thomas

A typical day with Tanner... (no jokin!)

Loves to play




I'm so glad he's my boy!

3 comments:

Alice Jane said...

He is so flippin' cute!

BriAnne said...

He really IS adorable! I've always thought that. And he's a smart kid.....I love that swap meet in Hawaii too. When are you guys going again?

Rene said...

You're so right... He is CUTE!