December 19, 2009

Graham Cracker Houses...

Graham Cracker Houses

I didn't have time to bake gingerbread. So we used graham crackers instead. It worked really well actually. And way less hassle. McKade didn't want to make one. He was so tired and cranky he told Tanner  to do his for him. Tanner LOVED this activity!



Help from Gram

Molly just wanted to eat the candy....doesn't she look sad? I don't know why either cuz we were having so much fun....

The goods!

Total concentration...haha

Fuzzy picture but too cute to pass up!

A good ol' time!

TA DA!!!
From left to right: (McKade's) Made with love by Tanner and me. Tanners. Mine

FUN FUN FUN I love the holidays!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You must have to feed them a lot before doing this! Zane would just be eating all the houses and decorations as they went up. It looks like a lot of fun.