December 19, 2009

Girls Night: White Elephant Exchange


We had a girls night at LeeAnnes house. She served us soup, rolls, salad, and the rest of the junk we all brought. It was all great!
Then we had lots of talking...laughing...and a fun white elephant exchange. In my past experiences white elephants are supposed to be bringing the most gag awful gift you can find. There was a little mixture of both last night but it was definately fun.



Meet Clarissa: Proud new owner of 3x pajamas and xs thong panties.....(Clarissa is the new winner of The Biggest Loser...by the way!)

Janell: Proud winner of multicolored horse candle....HA HA!
I brought this actually. Perfect right!? Lol...
I did make a cute magnet board for whoever won this though cuz it was really aweful...especially in person.
Clarissa actually won this first and the magnet board and then Janell stole from her so she got the horse too....That's how Clarissa then ended up with the 3x jammies.....

LeeAnne: Winner of three balloons. Everyone would not pick this gift because Lindsey kept telling everyone it was the best and we just didn't believe her. She told us we should look over the box as we were opening it. We were too scared. So it was the last gift and LeeAnne chose to open instead of stealing from someone else. I think the funniest part though was the balloons were supposed to pop out into the face of whoever opened it (thus looking over the box) and they didn't. They were stuck in the box...

I didn't get pics of everyones gifts. My memory card was full.

Heidi: got some funny things I wont say cuz this is after all my family blog. (they came from Clarissa)
Me: Gumball Machine (from Traci)
Traci: This totally cute platter/bowl set (from Heidi) Which she only ended up with it after it was stolen from her once because her sweet little sis got it for her back and once it was stolen twice it couldnt be stolen again)
Lindsay: A Love and War type book (its like 3 inches thick!) (From Janell)
The last gift was from a girl (I just met her for the first time so I am not remembering her name....I know...bad right? I think maybe Stephanie?) but she got a lamp that had a stocking leg as the post....(from LeeAnne)

Anyway, fun times....Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

WOW!! What I want to know is where are the rest of the pics??? Just kidding. I'm glad you didn't post the other ones. Good times...good times!!

Kate said...

So jealous! Miss you guys :)