December 19, 2009

Christmas Lights

The kids and I love to drive around looking at Christmas lights.
These are some of the better ones we have seen though the pics still don't do the houses justice...way better in real life!


House #1

House #2

House #3 (this is the BEST house by far!)

House #3 The other side

House #3 was the best! They also had a nativity area on one side but my camera chose to die at that moment. I love Christmas lights. I am still partial to the colored lights because that is what I grew up with and I just love seeing all the color. However, I do think white lights are definately more classy....(our tree has white lights and our house has colored like the kids wanted....a little of both )

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We went out on our yearly trip last night. Zane likes the lights but after very many he just wants to get out. He thinks driving around looking should be the same as going to Zoolights!