The Christmas Holidays are here and let me tell you...we are enjoying it soooo much. I am loving that my kids are getting really into the holidays now. It has been soooo cold outside....I mean FREEZING cold! We are thankful to have a warm house to live in and feel so bad for others that might not have that.
The kids love Santa Claus (at least the idea of him) but when they see him in person that is another story.
Kade hiding....
Tanner's gloomy face..."no I won't look at Santa"
Ignore my mom's face in the first one. She would kill me if she knew I posted that. But it was the only pic I could get of McKade "hiding" from Santa. Like I said...in person they aren't so excited....
and Molly wouldn't even stand next to Santa for a picture...
McKade is all about being on his BEST behavior right now...cuz he wouldn't want a lump of coal in his stocking...and he reminds his brother and sister to be good too. Its kind of nice for a change...lol.
And Molly points out "Hanta Caus" everywhere we go. She is so sweet. I think this year will be the first year she really catches onto things. It will be fun watching her tear into her presents.
Finally, one of the fun things we have been doing every evening is driving around checking out Christmas lights. We have seen some pretty amazing houses. We can tell the better ones because Tanner always says "wow that is AWESOME!" and if its a good house he says it louder and way more frequent....lol.
My favorite Christmas Cartoon when I was a kid was called Cabbage Patch Kids: First Christmas. The kids are at this moment watching a really old VHS tape of all the 80's Christmas Cartoons that he recorded for us off TV. Smurfs Christmas, Frosty, The Night Before Christmas, Chipmunks, etc.
What was your favorite Christmas Cartoon as a kid?
2 comments:
hahhaha omgosh i died laughing when i saw the picture of tanner
The pictures are great! So cute.
My favorite cartoon....The Peanuts Christmas. I can't remember the actual name right now.
Post a Comment