February 26, 2010

The Closet: Progress


My closet has been a disaster. This isn't even the worst it was. I started cleaning it before I decided to take a picture. If you are wondering what the wires are hanging out of the wall it's our panel that is for our internet, phone lines, etc....for the whole house. Matt just hasn't finished wiring it all...anyway, here is my closet right now. I'm not done with it. I want to eventually have it specifically for clothes, shoes, accessories, etc. and nothing else....but for now it's progress.....

Before

Some of the stuff I pulled out and stuck on the dresser....

After


Now I have to figure out where I'm gonna put the blue cabinet full of scrap/craft supply plus all this....since our office isn't done yet.

To the left of the dresser is filled with bags of craft stuff also....
and more stuff.....I think I need to start selling Molly's clothes on ebay or craigslist...

I'm just glad I can finally walk in there.....


2 comments:

thatmormonlady said...

Or sell Molly's clothes to me! Surely I can find space, and since we plan on getting a girl no matter what it takes (adoption:)) I'll need girly girl clothes! Your closet looks great. I have the same problem with craft stuff. Crammed into closets. Someday I'll have a craft room of my own... someday.

Rene said...

Your closet looks great! I need to get more organized!
There is a great store in Vancouver that buys kids clothes. It isn't consignment, they just give you cash. I think it's easier than ebay but that's probably due to my lack of computer skills! I'll get you the info if you want it.