February 28, 2010

If I were asked to describe my life with one word, tonight I would say:

Laundry!

Seriously, on average I wash at least 4-5 loads a day...
which adds up to about 10-15 loads to fold every 2-3 days...
which adds up to like 1 hour of putting away those clothes....
which brings me back to the start of doing it all over again!

I'm SO sick of laundry!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

We just got a new front loader. It has tons of buttons, settings, personalities, etc. I swear it can dance if you ask it to! It makes doing laundry more fun. BUT not so much fun that I want to do it everyday like I am with a 2 year old and an infant!

BriAnne said...

LOL!! I feel your pain. I've heard people say that they get rid of all of their kids' clothes except enough outfits for each day of the week to minimize the problem, but I can't do it. I like the variety and think about what a waste of money that would be.

Rayna said...

There was a time that I was totally convinced that my kids were bringing in the neighbors laundry. As there was no way, we went through that much stuff. As a result....they learned to do their own laundry at a fairly (or at least this is what I was told)young age (12). I just couldn't handle it anymore. I figured if they were old enough to say they needed a certain thing washed...they were old enough to wash it. I realize you have some time before that happens, but there is a light however dim at the end of the tunnel.