HERE WE COME!!!!
I picked up this cute little science experiment book from McKade's book order. It has like 58 science things to make and do....The boys are gonna love it. They love experiments. I think at least once a week I'm going to hav a couple hours for the boys to make an experiment with me. The experiments are very simple too but to a couple of 4 and 5 year olds ALL OUT FUN!
1 comment:
I am all about the science projects..Let me know if I can help.
My 5th grade science project on wetlands won 1st prize at South Bay Elementary. I did the project with Courtney Gregoire (Governor Gregoire's daughter)
Also my dad used to own a gas company, my brothers did awesome projects with liquid Nitrogen like freezing bananas and then watching shatter on the gym floor.
I love Science!
I haven't talked to you in forever..how is everything?
Post a Comment