March 11, 2010

Pictures

Last year we got so busy we didn't get our Christmas pictures done. I really wanted some of the kids in their Christmas clothes before they outgrew them. So in July (yep that's right!) I took them over to my friend Heidi's house and she spent a couple hours taking pics. Heidi was still in her sick time of pregnancy so she wasn't feeling well and also my kids were only interested in all the cool toys her boys had so it was actually a challenging couple of hours. I wish they would have been a little more cooperative but we still came out with several cute pics I think. Molly was so pouty that day...so there were only a couple of her without a grouchy look on her face.  Here are some that I liked the best:









This one I liked because I don't know if it just didn't turn out clear or what but it looks scratchy sort of  but I thought it gave it more of a "newsies" appearence...especially with the cap.





We only got like 2 pics of the kids all together. They still didnt' cooperate and all look at the camera...but hey, that's the story of my life. I can't get them to do it at home...so they probably wont do it anywhere else!

Thanks Heidi!

4 comments:

thatmormonlady said...

It's crazy how much Molly has grown since then! I love the ones of the boys with toys. Totally them.

Love your new background,too!

Anonymous said...

My, you have lovely children.

I think the photo at the top of your blog is PERFECT. Much more interesting than a posed photo where you cannot see the spirit and fire in the children.

Rayna said...

What a beautiful family.

Yer ol' Blog! said...

These pictures are so, so cute!!