My kids love their grandmas! So I thought I would share some things about each that make them unique and special. We love them!
Grandma Matayoshi
*Matt's mom.
*Goes by Grandma Moshi (I think it was easier for the kids to say Moshi than Matayoshi).
*English Major and has even published her own children's book.
*Very sincere. She never gossips or talks badly around us.
*Always very giving. I don't think we have ever been to her house or her to ours without her giving us a little gift or some food storage or something like that.
*Babysits Molly twice a month so I can work in McKade's class. This is such a huge help for us! We totally appreciate it! She always brings Molly little art projects to do. Molly loves her so much and constantly talks about Grandma Moshi.
*Doesn't watch, read, or listen to anything degrading or improper. I admire this in her!
*Always has a supply of graham crackers, milk, and cream for the kids when they visit. Yum!
*We love that we live close to Grandma and Grandpa Moshi and they have us visit most every Sunday!
Gram
*My mom.
*The best preschool teacher you might ever just find!
*Has been continuing her education since she was out of high school and will finally be going for her teaching degree starting in August. She has been involved with Early Childhood Education since 1983. Right now she has a double associates degree.
*McKade and Tanner are both in her class and Molly will be next year.
*Loves to spend time with her grandkids.
*Always has a goodie or helps the kids bake a goodie when they are visiting.
*Has the boys spend the night almost every Friday! and Molly too on occasion!
*Watches the kids or helps me with the kids when there are doctors appts etc. A HUGE help!
*Favorite places for us to go with Gram: Costco, Casa Ramos, Goodwill. (Gram's favorite store is Goodwill and always finds the kids some hidden treasure there...lol!)
*McKade's best buddy (Papa is his best friend)
*Can sew the most amazing and cutest clothes...especially little girl dresses!
We are greatful for what each one of these ladies does in our lives. They each hold a special and unique spot in our hearts and we are so blessed to have them here with us. We love that we live close to visit and that our kids have grown up knowing them.
We love you Grandma and Gram!
3 comments:
What a wonderful post. I totally agree with you Aunt Afton is all those things. In my 36 years I have never ever heard her say a bad thing about one person. She is amazing lady. Your kids are lucky to have two great grandma's.
What a good post idea!
Sorry Greg's comment was from me..we both use gmail.
Post a Comment