March 17, 2010

We ALMOST Just Caught Us A Leprechaun!

I LOVE holidays! Especially now that I have little kids.
It's so fun to watch them get excited...

Today we had our friends Traci, Marcus & Raigan over for lunch, and some festive fun! I forgot to pull out the camera of course but I did capture a few shots this evening of my kiddlins (below).

First of all...this was what the kids found this morning when they woke up!

Both boys ran into my room at seperate time this morning so in awe and said "the leprechaun came last night and left footprints on the table!" Tanner is officially scared to sit there and eat until the footprints are gone he says...

Found Leprechaun gold hidden around the house:

McKade, Tanner, Molly, Marcus, & Raigan all found gold around the house. It was so fun watching them try to find all the little gold pieces the "Leprechauns" hid.

We also set a trap for the Leprechaun. All the sudden the box fell down and I exclaimed "I think we got him! I think we got the Leprechaun!" The kids all came running...and slowly we peeked under the box and we didn't find a Leprechaun...however, we did find his hat! The kids jumped for joy and were so tickled by this...it was great!

We also found a letter that said the leprechaun wanted his gold back and if they gave it to mom then she would give them a treat in return. So of course, being kids, they wanted a treat. They all got Airheads. :-)

The kiddos

Being a kid is so much fun! (most of the time!)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Being a kid is so much fun... being a mom to fun kids is fun also! You are such a fun/cool mom!

Yer ol' Blog! said...

I love your creative ideas...I will have to copy that!