February 26, 2010

Little Einstein....

Tanner loves to invent things. Even the most simple things. He loves to use his mechanical mind and create. Especially with his toys. So tonight this is what I walked in on and saw. He's just so cute. I love this boy!

Maybe he will grow up to be an architect or engineer of some sort....

So I took advantage of his good mood and got some fun face shots. And he enjoyed the goofy ones the best!

He wasn't really grumpy he just looks it here...

This boy seriously melts me. He is so fun and adventerous. He loves "warms" and "nakes" and "that's all there is to it". I told him he can enjoy them all he wants as long as they stay outside.

Tanner is doing excellent at preschool. He gets a thumbs up from his teacher most every day now which is a huge improvement. He loves art. He is writing so well and just loves to learn. I'm so proud of this boy. He amazes me.

1 comment:

Brit said...

He's totally making a "Matt face" in picture #2.