The other day we had some fun guests over. I babysit my good friend Clarissa's kids for her while she attended Dance Festival. She has four totally cute kids. Payton, Savannah, Jillian and Isabelle. They were so fun to have here. It was a humid, warm day so what did we do. We pulled out the spinkler and put it under the tramp, and then the slip n slide.
Jillian
McKade
Savannah
Payton
The two little girls were too small to get on the trampoline with all the big bouncers, and also too hesitant about the slip n slide because all the bigger kids were going crazy. So we improvised! I got out two tubs and filled them with luke warm water and they played and played. It was cute.
And here is Miss Molly with chocolate all over her face. :-) Sportin her Pippi braids. She asks for braids everyday now.
3 comments:
It looks like so much fun! I was thinking about getting Zane a slip n slide the other day at Target.... then I remembered the last time I went on a slip n slide. I ran and jumped and knocked the wind out of myself.
I quickly put the box back on the shelf and looked for squirt guns. That is a decision I am regretting, at least he would be the only one getting soaked on the slip n slide!
love the blog post..
We need to seriously kick it this week! R
THanks again for watching them. They had such a great time!!
Post a Comment