Awww shoot! I've lost my brains!
So in the medical world when you say you've lost your brains it implies that you have lost your paper with all your pt vitals, statistics, etc on the unit somewhere. It basically holds all the info your brain just might not remember.
Likewise I have lost my brains in my other job...mommy world. I took my pocket calander with me to tri cities and have yet to find it since we have been home. I have searched my van 3 times, rechecked all the empty luggage, retraced every unpacking moment....ITS NO WHERE!
Which brings me to one conclusion. It is in Tri-Cities...maybe at the the hotel still...or elsewhere....and contains all my schedule for the summer months. Appointments, vacations, special days....agh!
My brain is hurting just thinking about it!
1 comment:
it was good to see you! I haven't seen your planner- sorry!
Post a Comment