HALLELUJAH!
THE SUN IS SHINING!
Finally the 7th day into July and we have warmth. June was cold, damp, rainy, depressing. I think I speak for more than just myself when I say
I AM LOVIN THIS WEATHER!
Today we met a fun bunch of ladies at Mayfield Lake. It was packed...and no doubt because today was honestly the real first day of summer. It was a great day to splish and splash and that is just what we all did. The kids and I finally got to try out the raft we bought last year and didn't get to use. They loved it! Plus I got some oaring practice in for when the girls and I go kayaking in Hawaii. I think I may just need a bit more practice though :-) hehe.
Here are a bunch of pics that I got at the lake. If you want to see one closer I think you have to click on the pic.
Doesn't it look like we had a blast today? I sure think so!
Please stick around for awhile sun!


1 comment:
Greeat pics. IT was fun. And it was fun again the next time too. And I'm sure it will be fun every time we go this summer!! I love hangin' with you ladies!
Post a Comment