Playing a little blog catch up!
So Christmas 2010 was so terrific! I don't know about all you guys but the holidays just snuck up on me and all the sudden were just here! We tried to keep things simple this year. The kids already have so much stuff that we felt they didn't need as much. So they each got a few things and then a few things for all three that they can use this summer. The kids were very excited and pleased. It was fun watching their entertainment with all the Christmas festivities. They were way more into every aspect of the holiday this year than previous years past. It was so fun!
Our Christmas Tree (it looks like there is tons of presents but our tree is small and there were also all the extended family presents under too)
Every year we buy the kids a new ornament so when they get married they have their own collection to start their tree with. This year was these cute snomen....they were different colors and when you turn them on they flash LED lights. The kids loved them.
Our star broke somehow in storage so I found this star for 1.99 at Goodwill. Can't turn down a good deal!
The boys got some new tool bags. These were so perfect actually because they were able to stuff all their stocking knick knacks and presents in them and carry them around whereever they went.
One of our favorite movies Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the old version)
Santa brought Tanner Battleing Bugs
McKade a Bat Cave!
And Molly got her baby doll.
I love Christmas. I love the spirit of Christmas, the hustle bustle, the treats, the get togethers, the food, the tree lights, the fun! I can't wait until Christmas 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment