January 1, 2012

11 in '11

11. Tanner turned 6 on the 29th. He is a joy!






10. We welcomed Eve Charlotte Tanca into our family on Tanners Bday. I am a very proud auntie and love that my little sister is a mommy now!






9. We spent more time as a family doing fun memorable things with the kids.






8. Prim and Proper had it's 1 year anniversary. Amanda and I did 8 shows! P and P is growing!






7. I turned 30! My best friend Cheree threw me a party and some of us squeezed into a photo booth and got sone snapshots!






6. Molly turned 4. She might not be the Girly girl that I thought she would be be but I love her adventuresome spirit!




And Mckade turned 7. he wants to be a spy.


5. The kids developed a great love for swimming! I am so proud lol! We start swimming lessons this month.




4. The boys tried out wrestling for the first time. McKade loved it.






3. We added a new pet to the family. Our bunny named Jack.






2. I started a new job as RN for the child and family studies departmen at the college. We had an octoberfest where I set up a hospital station the kids could dress up and play in.






1. The best thing we have been thankful for this entire year is to have each other and watch the kids learn and grow. Here's to a great 2011 and we welcome 2012!






Things we look forward to on 2012:

Family trips: Hawaii and Disney
Remodeling our house
Birthdays and holidays
New school year
Work opportunities
Etc.
- I blogged this using Blogpress on my iPhone!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I think it's funny how you stumble upon someones blog and you can't remember how you got there...blog hopping I guess. Anyways, just checking out some of my old centralia friends and got here. I've been here before, but never commented. I used to live in the house your parents live in now. I think it's fun to see pictures taken in the house I grew up in! :) So I am a Campbell...my older brother, Guy was friends w/ a Matayoshi, but I think it was Dave. Anyways, I hope this wasn't creepy! Just wanted to say hi! :)