January 19, 2012

Snow Day...erh I mean WEEK!

When does WA get snow like this!? I mean like 2 years ago we got 24 inches but it was over about 5 or 6 days. This was 15 inches overnight!








It snowed about 4 inches over the weekend and there was no school on Monday anyway... And then no school on Tuesday...or Wed...or Thursday...and tomorrow Friday is supposed to be 2 hrs late. They said it was going to dump snow wed and this time they were right! Tuesday evening it started really snowing and didn't stop until early Wednesday morning! The kids loved! This mama already had cabin fever from not being able to get the van up the driveway of 4 inches of snow pack already there! I need an SUV!

Kids loved it and we finally splurged and bought them good snow clothes that will last them a couple years. Maybe some trips up to the mountain to tube are in order for next year because after all snow is unpredictable in the great northwest! There have been many years we have not seen a single drop!




- I blogged this using Blogpress on my iPhone!

No comments: