I love my sister. She totally "gets" me. Completely. She doesn't always agree with me. But That's ok. I love my friendship with her. I adore her. She is so intuitive to me. She can look at me and know when something is wrong. And she really knows how to make me laugh. I love her somewhat quirky humor. I love that she doesn't care what other people think. I wish I could steal some of that from her. My sister knows I am not perfect and also doesn't expect me to be. She knows I make mistakes. That I have regrets. She doesn't judge me or avoid me. She accepts me for the person I am no matter how much i might change. She understands that people won't always be the same their whole life...she accepts me.
There are a lot of things I think about that I could change about myself. I am really critical of myself at times and often say to myself "why did I do that?" or "why did I say that?" and with all my everyday regrets I know at the end of day she will ALWAYS love me unconditionally and look past my faults and love me. I can't imagine life without her... And am so glad she is near when I need her the most. She is truly my hero. She is the best kind of sister. And she is mine.
- Posted By Brook
2 comments:
Awww Brooke! I love you so so much! You are my best friend!
I was trying to write Brookie! Yes i know you don't spell your name with an e!
Post a Comment