June 25, 2012

Last Day of School-Hooray!

Finally, what seemed like the longest last week of school according to the boys, came to an end on Friday the 15th. They are so happy summer vacation is here!



McKade and Mrs. Ashmore

Kade got an amazing report card and will be moving up to 2nd grade to Mrs. Bowers. He is very excited!




Tanner and his Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Metzenberg. He loved his year at school. He grew a lot this year and developed more social skills. I am proud of him. He is moving up to 1st grade to Mrs. Humphreys class.


Tanner and his other teacher Mrs. Aselton. She is an educational assistant that team taught with Mrs. M.



I made the teacher gifts. We filled a jar with candy and popcorn and redbox promo codes we purchased off redbox.com. Tied some blue &gold ribbons on. I also cut out a vinyl monogram letter And stuck it on jar. Last I made all the teachers a fabric flower either for themselves or their daughters for school spirit Fridays. The kids were super excited to give their teachers a gift!

We have lots of fun things planned for summer! Looking forward to it all!


- Posted By Brook

No comments: