September 12, 2012

Molly and Liv

We have been spending more time with our fun friends Rachel, Olivia, and Cruz. It's fun getting the girls together...they are so cute!

After an appointment yesterday Molly and I went over to play and we got there just in time to go with Rach to pick up Olivia from school. Instead of heading back we were close to Lattins and the girls pleaded to go. It didnt take too much convincing on our part as Rachel and I knew a yummy delicious Maple Bar would be waiting for us there. I also introduced Rachel to my FAVORITE Apple Cider Slushy they sell there. It's delish! Try it if you happen to live nearby and stop by Lattins.

The day was beautiful and the girls had a fantastic time.






Fun with friends! I really wish Olivia was close enough to go to preschool with Molly. They would love it!



- Posted By Brook

No comments: