September 4, 2012

The school year begins!

Today our boys started school! I an excited for the kids routine to get back to normal I will miss our lazy sleep in days and being able to do whatever we want every day without time constrictions but it's good to have school back in session otherwise :)


The kids were excited this morning. Tanner was a little more anxious and when the first bell rang he was stuck to me like glue. Molly and I walked with him to class and I helped him find his seat and then we left. He didn't chase after me screaming and yelling which was good!

I am just proud of my super cute boys. They make me smile :)




McKade-2nd grader



Tanner- 1st grader

And of course what fun is it for brothers if you can't do a silly pic...


And so the year begins!!!

- Posted By Brook

No comments: