August 31, 2012

52 lbs..,plus some!

No, this is not the amount of weight i gained this summer, thank goodness for that!!! Phew!

I have 52 lbs of peaches to process! And 52 more next week. I cant wait! I love peaches! Peach jam, peach leather, peach ice cream, peach smoothies...I wonder if 104 lbs will be enough!!! I am really enjoying my new hobby!

Life on a mini farm collecting chicken eggs, bottle feeding a new baby kitty, revamping our house, organizing my new workshop, canning, drawing up plans for a bunny hutch and run. Spending lots of time with my sil and nieces, sister and friends. Yes my life has been extremely busy, but purposeful and I love it!

I owe a lot of it to Amanda... Who is so full of knowledge! (she may have just created a domesticated monster haha!) love you my friend!


- Posted By Brook

2 comments:

Alesha said...

Hey Brooke! This is awesome! Good luck getting all those pea he's taken care of! I think it's awesome that you're doing that though. I found your blog a few months ago and have been really enjoying it. =)
Alesha <3
(from the pool)
http://tobless.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Its amazing how much joy it brings to your life isn't it! It really isn't a fancy life by an means but I find it very rewarding. Im glad that you are finding joy in it too! :) I love you too!