August 8, 2012

August Business...

Wow! The summer has been BUSY!!! I can't believe how much stuff I have done and still have to do. In June if you would have asked me I would have said the summer was going to drag by. It's been exactly the opposite!
Between hanging out with friends, girls camp, family events, unpacking and organizing, swimming, etc...it has been BUSY!!!

There was talk the summer would be a warm one. In my opinion it's been the nicest one in a long time! Sometimes a little too warm when it comes to working around the house when I much rather be laying by the pool!!! But I will still take it!

I took several hours off from the house to go watch the Olympics at my SIL house too. I have a couple nieces that have fallen in love with gymnastics as much as I did when I was that age. I made up some little routines for them to practice and in a couple days they are going to perform for their mom. :) All I have to say is the Olympics rocked this year!!!



My boy tried so hard to stay awake to root those gymnasts on. He developed a crush on Makayla Marony.

I am going to work hard again on the house again because I really want to blog the finish pictures... It's just so hard with the kids home and so easy to just drop everything when someone asks us to do something! I do need to finish though. Get motivated! V

This sat we are off to the Clark county fair! It's supposed to be 88 as of now. Too hot for a fair day but it's the only day we can meet up with my gpa.

Have a great day ya'all!


- Posted By Brook

No comments: