And that sums it up for the pictures folks! I know, lame, I just actually forgot to take some! Molly was actually brave enough to ride the ponies, and I am pretty sure Tanner will be too big next year so this was his last time. We let the kids go on two rides each...(I know we are mean, but I just don't like fair rides and don't think they are safe...and also they are way over priced!) Molly chose a merry go round car ride and the carousel. Tanner went on the Roller Coaster and a teacup ride. They both had fun.
One thing about the fair that I love is the food and all the different smells of food frying. I always think long and hard about what I am going to get to eat. There's so many choices!!! However I had just gotten over a bout of flu two days before so I didn't eat anything!!! I just had some more frozen lemonade. I did enjoy that! Southwest Wa fair started today so I can totally get some fair food there!
We walked around. I gave lots of loves to my niece Eve ( i was so happy when i convinced my sister to come) and We watched the monster trucks. They were not as exciting as the freestyle motorcross guys we saw but still entertaining!
Already looking forward to next year!!!
- Posted By Brook
No comments:
Post a Comment