August 15, 2012

Fishin' family!

We went fishing this evening! A nice family from our ward lives on the river and told us we could come down to their sandy little beach any time!

I have never fished before but I now know that I love it! My brother in law will be quite proud!




Tanner happens to be a natural at fishing. He casts it in and within a few seconds is always yelling "I got one!"



McKade doesn't really care too much about the fishing and just enjoys splashing around in the water.



And Molly just likes to play in the sand!






And I caught 6 fish tonight which was fun but I let Tanner take the hooks out and they were little so we put them back in to swim away.



Anyway, I am sure we will be making several trips back to the river before school starts...:)

- Posted By Brook

No comments: