August 4, 2012

Im having the best day ever!

I heard those words over and over today. I decided Tanner needed some extra special attention. He's had a hard time living in the shadow of his brother lately. Kade turned 8 and a lot of things happen in our religion when you turn 8.

So I took Tanner on a date! He has always wanted to see motorcross at the fair but we never go the right day. So we went just for the 1 hr show because we will go back saturday and do the whole fair deal.

I actually was so anxious watching the guys do their tricks. Like crazy insane stunts on their bikes.

YouTube Video

He was so excited and I swear I will never be able to buy him a motorcycle now... Even though he wants one soooo bad!!!



Happy boy!



We had sooo much fun watching the show and sipping our frozen lemonades which is an absolute must buy every time we go to the fair!!!

Then we headed to Aunty Britts to spend the night. We got there early enough that Uncle Paul took Tanner to the lake for some fishing! Another favorite thing Tanner loves to do and Paul has been so patient teaching him!

The girls (me, my sister, and her really good friend Veronica) went for a girls eve out! With the two babies ( their diaper dates I like to call them!) We weren't impressed by our meals at Famous Daves...it has been much better in the past but we still had great fun anyway! And the little ones were so good! It was a little weird for me being the one past that baby stage now because it used to be me with a baby everywhere I went... So long ago!!! But i get to lavish Eve with so much attention and Kolby just kept staring at me and grinning.



My sisters had Vern over the last couple times I have been down and it's been a lot of fun!

To end the night we hit up target so I could get some bookshelves I couldn't find at the two targets in Oly and I cleaned the shelf and it was tax free! Love Oregon!

Brit and I then took Tanner on a little walk to a little park before bedtime. We got back right when Eve was falling asleep and so we sat on the porch for awhile. Tanner just kept saying over and over it's the best day ever!




I love my boy. I love to see him happy. And I love that I could provide this day for him! It's the moments in life that count the most and the ones that will be remembered! Today was one of those moments!

- Posted By Brook

No comments: