March 22, 2013

Children's Museum

At last there is another activity for families in Lewis County. We have a Children's Museum. They have an awesome one up in Olympia the kids love but its not always convenient to drive up there. Today Molly's class went to the new one here in Chehalis. It's small but quaint and is just on a trial run. However so far it's been a big hit! There is already plans in the making to move to a bigger location.

Molly loved it! She was meeting her best friend Kameryn she went to preschool with last year. Those two are always gonna be those friends that can pick up right where they left off. Two peas in a pod! She found Kameryn right away and Owen, her other best friend, too. They all played together for a couple hours along with another of Mollys friends Amanda.



Molly & Owen


The vet hospital



Molly and Kameryn



Such adorable girls Amanda, Molly, and Kameryn.



Sweet Nora who I absolutely adore :) I wish she was going to the same school as Molly next year but she will be a year behind Molly as she just turned 4. Molly just loves her sweet gentle friendship.



Betcha didn't know I have been to the moon! Yep! This was a cool TV that changed scenes every so many seconds and you could stand in front of the camera and it would add you to the scene.

I'm so glad Molly has such good friends! She makes them wherever she goes and I am glad she has grown out of her shell this past year. Love her to pieces!

- Posted By Brook

No comments: